Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rockin' Reviews: Kahlen Aymes

Kahlen Aymes is an award-winning author of sizzling hot, deeply moving contemporary romance. Her stories are filled with intense love, passion, angst and emotion that breathes life into her characters and leaves her readers captivated. Here is what one of her avid readers had to say about her book, The Future of Our Past (Book #1 Remembrance Trilogy).

The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy, #1)

I finished reading this book today and I'll make My first video review on it via YouTube later on. This book was amazing and it felt like My best Buddy wrote it because Kahlen have been amazing to me on here and Twitter. She's a jewel and I can't believe she isn't more well known throughout the world. EL James needs some serious writing lessons from this lady. Ryan's love letter to Julia at Christmas had me at tears and I just couldn't believe how any woman could write such a letter in a males place. I just adore this kind of writing. 100% thumbs up for Ryan and Julia.

 
- Stickylittleleaves, Sweden
 



For more information about Kahlen and her books, visit  http://www.kahlen-aymes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment