Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tempting Tuesdays ~ Snickers Carmel Apple Salad


Last salad of the month had to be a dessert salad. I originally saw this recipe made with Twix instead of Snickers on I $ave A 2 Z. I used the Snickers because I wanted the peanuts and nougat honestly and I loved it. You can make it either way though.

Ingredients

1 small package Vanilla Instant Pudding (I used French Vanilla. YUM!)
1/4 cup milk
1 large tub whipped cream
1 to 2 packages of Snickers bites halved or 12 fun size snickers cut into thirds
3 to 4 Granny Smith apples, diced
Carmel sauce




Blend pudding mix with 1/4 cup milk. Once blended, add whipped cream.




Mix all ingredients together. Allow to set up in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.




Drizzle with Carmel sauce just before serving. ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment