Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tempting Tuesdays ~ Marshmallow in the Middle Chocolate Cupcakes


My marshmallow madness is getting worse. I found this recipe and could not stop myself from making it. I knew I had to share it with all of you. I found this tasty treat on The Shabby Creek Cottage.

Ingredients

Chocolate Cupcake Batter
2 jumbo marshmallows per cupcake
Chocolate Frosting
Graham Cracker Crumbs

Fill cupcake liners 1/2 full. Place one jumbo marshmallow in the center of each cupcake and bake as directed.




When baked, there will be a crater in the middle. As soon as cupcakes are out of the oven, press another jumbo marshmallow into the center.




Bake for another 2 minutes.





Take the cupcakes out of the pan and cool completely.

Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting and garnish with Graham cracker crumbs. Eat and enjoy!






My daughter's cupcake she decorated herself!



No comments:

Post a Comment