Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tempting Tuesdays ~ Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken


Want a way to spice up the chicken you have sitting in your fridge? This recipe is simple and delicious. The bacon lover in me could not wait to try this out and I was in no way disappointed with the results.

Ingredients

8 skinless chicken breasts
1 package of Thick Cut Bacon
1 cup of brown sugar
1 Tablespoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
1 Teaspoon of black pepper
1 Teaspoon of chili powder or chipotle powder




   Mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili or chipotle powder.


Prepare your chicken. I cut each of my chicken breasts in half. Portion Control!



Sprinkle your spices on both sides of your chicken.



Wrap bacon around your chicken. I cut the bacon slices in half down the middle since I cut my chicken into smaller pieces.


Roll your bacon wrapped chicken in brown sugar.



Place your bacon wrapped chicken in a 9 x 13 inch pan.


Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.





For a complete meal, enjoy with a baked potato and your favorite veggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment